When life is hectic, it can be difficult to find the time to practice your golf game. The big question is: Are you sure you are practicing the right things to improve your game, even if it's difficult to find the time?
These are some golf tips that will help you get the most out of your time on the driving range.
1) Recognize your weaknesses and practice that aspect of your game. Golfers often practice what they are best at. You can also purchase the best indoor launch monitor via https://thenetreturn.com.au/collections/launch-monitors.
Image Source: Google
2) Once you've decided what you want to practice, you will need to find practice drills. Goals that are a sign of success are also something you enjoy.
3) Practice at Home- Ask your instructor about drills you can do at your home (inside or outside). You can do some drills without a ball or club (core weight transfer drills and one-piece takeaway ). There are many great practice mats for golf that will help you improve your touch around the green.
4) Get feedback – Ask your spouse or friend to give you feedback. Sometimes, what we think we do in our minds isn't necessarily what we do in reality. Ask for feedback if you are trying to avoid swaying, sliding, or dipping.
5) Slowly and carefully practice on the driving range. For example, if you are in full swing mode, go through the entire routine: pre-shot, address, and practice swing. Then evaluate each shot and identify flaws.
You can also practice drills on the practice course. Treat each shot as if it were a real game. This will help you be more consistent when it comes to hitting the fairway.